Monday, 11 September 2017

Gilbert's Universe Update

It's been a many months since I updated this but the book was finished in mid July and sent to the Publisher. It was quite hard to juggle the work with other commitments and other things but I finished it in the sixth month from when I received the signed contract. I would have preferred more time but I got it done and then took a break as it timed nicely with the school holidays.

My previous post outlined my method in starting this project and it's how I, to a certain degree, start all my projects. My next post  after this would be the next step where I rough out the drawings with a bit more attention to detail. I wont go through all the pages but will pick out a few.

Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment