As I had mentioned in a previous post, one of the things to do this year is to go over the art work of my first submission to 2000AD and address the criticism I got and learn from it. Due to other work, it's a bit of a juggling act but for now I've gone through the pencils with out changing too much as I was told I followed the script well.
This time round I've paid more consideration to the shadows so hopefully it'll address the problem of the background and foreground merging when I've inked it.
Other noticeable changes is the Balung figure in the 2nd and 3rd panels of Page 2 and Napoleen's expression and her entourage has increased in page 3 and in page 5 I changed her figure, hopefully this will address the stiffness regarding the characters.
I plan on inking it with a brush this time to improve the quality of the line. I hope to complete this for winter time as part two to this post, though their will be other post between now and then.
Also I didn't make it to Bristol Comic con as planned (sad face), something threw a spanner in the works.