The first one is a Dragon for an old friend.
I experimented with a off white paper that isn't manufactured as an art paper. It makes the black ink bleed creating an effect that I like but it's not noticeable at this size. Maybe for smaller drawings it might make more of an impact.
Now the Princesses for my daughter
I used the same paper but combined the watercolour with liquid acrylic. I found it very hard to manipulate but on the plus side opacity was good and mistakes could be fixed as I was colouring.
I don't think it was as successful as the dragon but it was a good learning experience (and my daughter really likes it, but I suspect it's because of the subject matter).